How To Write A Good Night Text To Your Boyfriend

How To Write A Good Night Text To Your Boyfriend. A sweet good night to the king of my heart. Goodnight handsome, i hope your dreams are as sweet as you are…:) i’m in bed over here, you’re in bed over there….

Write Sweet Goodnight Messages for Him VisiHow
Write Sweet Goodnight Messages for Him VisiHow from visihow.com

I had a sweet dream about you the previous night. Express your love to him in a special way as you wish him a lovely night. Let all the sleep of the world come down your eyes.

May Your Dreams Be Filled With Pleasant Things And Loving Memories Of Me.


May the darkness envelop all your weaknesses and may the stars illuminate the best things coming your way. I love you and miss you and i hope you miss me back. Good night and sweet dreams my love.

• I Want To Wish You Bright And.


I am missing you so much tonight. Miss you, babe, good night! You are my sun and my moon.

I Wish You A Lovely Night’s Sleep.


Good night, to the guy who makes my days bright. I hope i fall asleep thinking about you tonight, darling. May your dreams tonight become a reality tomorrow.

You Are My Dream Come True.


You are the reason i go to bed smiling no matter how bad the day was. I can’t tell you how much i love the way you make me feel, but i can tell you to have a wonderful sleep as you close your eyes. To the man who stole my heart:

My Heart Wants You, My Soul Wants Your Touch, My Entire Self Can't Fall Asleep Without You Beside Me.


Let me be your pillow and cuddle you. Hope you have a restful night. See you in the morning.

Lebih baru Lebih lama

Formulir Kontak

banner